||Medical Surface Disinfectant
||Surface Cleaning Disinfectant Liquid
Medical Surface Disinfectant Decontaminant Cleaner 1 Gal Capacity
Peracetic acid preparations are rapid-acting disinfectants. They are bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, mycobactericidal, and sporicidal. However, Peracetic acid can become unstable when diluted. It can corrode some metals such as copper and brass. Hospitals used Peracetic acid in automated machines to sterilize medical instruments and to disinfect hemodialyzers.
|Application / Usage
||Multi Surface, Multipurpose
||32 fl oz (1 quart)
||Disinfectant, Non-corrosive, Virucidal, Anti-bacterial
||Odor Remover, Virus Remover, Bacteria Remover, Soil Remover, Grime Remover, Blood Remover
- NEUTRAL PH CONCENTRATE | EPA registered formula kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 60 seconds, with a 100% kill rate in 10 minutes. Kills staph, strep, cold, flu, mono, HIV, herpes, foot fungus, and more.
- LONG LASTING SPRAY BOTTLE | Plastic, chemical resistant squirt bottle with new and improved piston design that will provide a longer life without leaks. Flexible dip tube coils to the bottom of the bottle to maximize product when fluid gets low. The professional spray bottle outlasts 4 discount sprayers!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE | Backed by Amazon A-Z Guarantee with Prime Available.
- MULTI-PURPOSE | Great for home, hospitals, schools, hotels, salons, indoor tanning beds, and more. Suitable for use as a virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mildewcide and non-food-contact sanitizer.
- SAFE TO USE | All-purpose and safe for household, commercial, and industrial cleaning. Can be used on floors, walls, porcelain, acrylic, or plastic surfaces. Dye and perfume free; minimizes any possible allergic reaction.