|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE FDA TGA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||25tests/box 1test/box|
|Delivery Time:||5-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Sample Collection:||Nasal Swab||Package:||25pcs/box, 1pcs/box|
|Use:||Fast Check Of Coronavirus||Reading Time:||In 15 Mins|
|Method:||Colloidal Gold Assay||Qualitative:||Qualitative Determination Of Covid-19|
Antigen Saliva Test Kit 15 Mins,
rRT PCR Antigen Saliva Test Kit
The rapid test kit is used for qualitative determination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CcV-2) antigen in human nasal swab samples in vitro.. This kit is offered to clinical laboratories and healthcare workers for point-of-care testing, and not for at home testing, in compliance with Section IV.D. of the FDA’s Policy for COVID-19 Diagnostic Test.
• Test Cassette.
• Extraction Tube.
• Extraction Reagent.
• Nasal/Oral Swab.
• Working Holder.
HOW TO PERFORM THE TEST?
1. Remove a Test Device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.
2. Holding Extraction Reagent bottle vertically, add 10 drops (400μL) to the Extraction tube.
3. Insert the nasopharyngeal (and oropharyngeal) swab sample(s) into the extraction solution, then, mix the swab 10 times.
4. Remove the swabs while pressing against the solution tube in order to extract most of the specimen
5. Place the dropper cap and drop 3 drops (60~70μl) into the sample well.
6. Read the result in 10-15 minutes. Do not read results after more than 20 minutes.