||Medical Surface Disinfectant
||Surface Cleaning Disinfectant Liquid
Medical Surface Disinfectant Decontaminant Cleaner 1 Gal Capacity
Choosing the right cleaning product for patient room sanitation can be a complicated process. You need to consider the advantages and drawbacks of each cleaning chemical. Stringent disinfection reduces the risk of healthcare-associated infections (HAIs). Currently, there are five main EPA-registered chemicals that hospitals use for disinfectants: Quaternary Ammonium, Hypochlorite, Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenolics, and Peracetic Acid.
In indoor spaces, routine application of disinfectants to surfaces via spraying is not recommended for COVID-19. If disinfectants are to be applied, these should be via a cloth or wipe which is soaked in the disinfectant.
|Application / Usage
||Multi Surface, Multipurpose
||32 fl oz (1 quart)
||Disinfectant, Non-corrosive, Virucidal, Anti-bacterial
||Odor Remover, Virus Remover, Bacteria Remover, Soil Remover, Grime Remover, Blood Remover
- NEUTRAL PH CONCENTRATE | EPA registered formula kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 60 seconds, with a 100% kill rate in 10 minutes. Kills staph, strep, cold, flu, mono, HIV, herpes, foot fungus, and more.
- LONG LASTING SPRAY BOTTLE | Plastic, chemical resistant squirt bottle with new and improved piston design that will provide a longer life without leaks. Flexible dip tube coils to the bottom of the bottle to maximize product when fluid gets low. The professional spray bottle outlasts 4 discount sprayers!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE | Backed by Amazon A-Z Guarantee with Prime Available.
- MULTI-PURPOSE | Great for home, hospitals, schools, hotels, salons, indoor tanning beds, and more. Suitable for use as a virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mildewcide and non-food-contact sanitizer.
- SAFE TO USE | All-purpose and safe for household, commercial, and industrial cleaning. Can be used on floors, walls, porcelain, acrylic, or plastic surfaces. Dye and perfume free; minimizes any possible allergic reaction.